Senior Technical Support Engineer
Morson International have an active requirement for a Technical Support Engineer to be based on our customer's site in Oxfordshire. The Technical Support Engineer will be supporting a range of systems.
Please note, due to the nature of the role, the successful Technical Support Engineer will be required to either hold SC Clearance or be willing to undergo.
Technical Support Engineer skills:
- Carrying out application administrator activities
- Software support activities including reinstallation and configuration of operation system and application software
- Application troubleshooting at first level
- Infrastructure support as computer system administrator
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- Technical Support Engineer technical expertise : Windows XP/7/8/10 Office 2007/2010/2013
- Active Directory, VMWare vSphere, McAfe e MOVE
- Knowledge of hardware maintenance level 1 for enterprise systems
- 2nd level support and calls from helpdesk
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please send onto me the latest version of your CV.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life cycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921922