Lead DevOps Engineer urgently needed by pioneering & entrepreneurial SaaS business in Central London.
This role will suit professionals who really want to grow their career, especially as this role is to own, develop and lead the company's DevOps team/function. If you are attracted by the possibility of being part of a company with big ambitions, then this could be for you
What will you be doing?
As the Lead DevOps Engineer, you will provide oversight of external and cloud infrastructure (AWS), as well as enterprise deployments for Linux/Apache environments.
You will also have the ability to communicate with development teams to create new custom-builds/environments or apply and configure new technologies before setting up automated deployments.
Besides this, you will support production infrastructure and products for clients across the globe. Advising and guiding on strategies to increase stability, performance, security and processes for the DevOps team.
What skills should you have?
- Experience of maintaining and provisioning enterprise web applications.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standard web application stacks.
- AWS and VMWare experience.
- Docker and micro services architecture experience.
- Experience with Chef, Puppet or similar
- Filesystems EXT2+, LVM, NFS plus experience working with and developing distributed file systems Gluster/DFS).
Based in the heart of London, the offices are open plan and state-of-the-art. Where you will be joining a thriving company, home to almost 50 employees with a hands-on management team.
Are you ready to take the next exciting step in your career? If so, please click the apply button or contact me directly on **************
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917920