Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Would you thrive off the challenge of building a team and helping something grow? If you are excited by the prospect of transforming and dictating the UX strategy for an ambitious, global organisation, then keep reading for more details. The position is a 3 year Fixed Term Contract, working 3 days per week, and you will be afforded the freedom to choose which days work best for you.
You will play a key role in the company's transition as they seek to establish an Agile practice throughout the business. You will focus on producing innovative UX designs which will be deployed on multiple devices, ensuring that User Centred Design principles are consistently met. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting and large-scale products, forming a key part of a Scrum team, and holding responsibility for managing and delivering impressive digital projects from inception to launch on a global scale. You will benefit from a flat structure, and a laid back environment where you are afforded flexibility in your day-to-day work.
You should ideally possess the following:
- A strong UX portfolio which is up to date with recent examples and case studies.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, with a proven and consistent track record in delivering logical strategies and solutions.
- Experience across relevant UX disciplines such as research, analytics, insights, information architecture, prototyping etc.
- Wire-framing experience.
If you are still not convinced, you will also receive:
- An exceptional bonus which can go as high as 40%.
- Pension coverage which is considerably better than the company's competitors (8% non contributory).
- Excellent travel discounts and benefits.
- Last but not least, a £50,000 salary pro-rata'd, which will equate to £30,000 per annum.
Interested? Send a CV to ********************* or drop me an email for more details!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921036