Java Developer Software Engineer J2EE Microservice Agile London
Java Developer required by my software consultancy client in London.
(Java J2EE API Senior Technical Lead Developer TDD Microservices Micro Services Micro-services CQRS Event Sourcing DevOps Agile Software Engineer Programmer RESTful Digital Consultant Consultancy Cloud Azure AWS Amazon Web Services)
You MUST have the following experience:
- Excellent Java J2EE developer/programmer/software engineer
- TDD (Test-Driven Development / Test Driven Development)
- Continuous integration (e.g. Bamboo/Hudson, Maven, Travis)
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
- A contributor to the online and open-source community
- ReactJS or AngularJS
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- One of the following:
- DDD (Domain Driven Design / Domain-Driven Design)
- CQRS- Command Query Responsibility Segregation/ Event-sourcing / Event Sourcing
- Micro services (microservices / micro-services) knowledge, even if not commercial
Role: Java Developer (Java J2EE Software Engineer/Programmer) for an established software consultancy in London. You will be working on projects for a range of clients, including Amazon and Google, including start-ups, across London zones 1 and 2. Unlike other consultancies, you will have the ability to decline work based on the location.
Some of the work will be to extend existing applications, some of the work will be completely greenfield.
The role will utilise your technical strengths however you may be required to learn and use new technologies/languages.
You will only work on projects that involve up to date methods such as DDD, microservices (micro services / micro-services), CQRS and event-sourcing.
They invest heavily in training and have an unlimited budget for relevant courses and materials for staff. They attend and host development community events.
The environment is relaxed and creative. The culture is meritocratic and rewards talent.
You will be:
- Able to discuss projects/requirements confidently with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Willing and able to learn new skills quickly
Salary: £45k-£60k + benefits (including conference allowances and unlimited training budgets)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916957