An experienced Network Engineer is required to join a large Financial Services organisation based in Centreal Birmingham, on an initial 3 month contract, with plenty of extensions expected to follow.
- Manage the configuration and maintenance of communications hardware and environments.
- Manage the configuration, support and maintenance of the mobile communications infrastructure.
- Assist IT management to meet the IT service standards for the business.
- Perform proactive capacity planning and analysis.
- Manage the configuration of the Voice systems and associated applications.
- Manage specific departmental projects from concept to delivery.
- Provide advice and guidance to users and IT staff on technological solutions and best practices.
- A solid background knowledge and experience of Cisco routers and switches.
- Experience of Azure networking is essential.
- Good understanding of telephony and associated technologies.
- Flexible in working hours to suit the needs of the organisation.
- Awareness of ITIL.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920699