Quality Systems & Regulatory Engineer
TPT2078 Quality Systems & Regulatory Engineer Maldon, Essex £38-40k
My client is based in Maldon, Essex and candidates must live within easy commuting distance of this area. My client is a manufacturer of Medical Equipment and ideally are seeking an experienced Quality person with experience in this field. This role has become available due to the expansion of the business.
The role will include:-
- Training and assessing company employees in relation to the QMS and regulatory requirements
- Internal Auditing
- Conducting the management of the compliance review process
- Carry out Risk Assessments
- Ensuring conformance to the regulatory requirements
- Provide support on all quality activities relating to device risk management,, compliance and product performance
- Support the Quality Assurance Manager in changes to existing processes, to improve the overall effectiveness, efficiency and compliant of the QMS system
- Participate in R&D projects
- ISO 9001 auditing – ideally able to work to ISO13485
Ideally you will be a qualified Engineer but it is not essential. Must have at least 5 years Quality experience within a manufacturing environment ideally within the product design and medical field. Candidates must also have experience using an ERP or MRP system and regulatory experience.
If you live within easy commuting distance of Maldon, Essex and have a least 5 years experience covering all the above areas, please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920298