Senior Engineer - Tier 1 Main Contractor - Residential Scheme
An award winning main contractor are seeking an ambitious and driven Senior Engineer who is solutions focused and works in a methodical manner. The successful candidate will be working on a large scale residential new build project in North West London, comprising of 800 units. As a Senior Engineer you will directly report into the Project Manager on site and will work collaboratively with them to drive standards and ensure the project is finished on time and within budget.
- Checking the quality of work as required.
- Working closely with subcontractors which involves keeping a daily diary of levels of work for each subcontractor.
Planning work schedules.
- Planning steel reinforcements.
- Going to weekly management meetings and liaising with other members of staff such as Project Manager, Site Managers, Site Clerks, Quantity Surveyors and Health Safety Officers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Engineering Degree/Diploma Required.
- 3 years? experience and ideally experience on large scale residential projects.
- Confident using Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong communication skills.
- Process driven and solutions focused.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team work in a team.
- CSCS & SMSTS.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven Senior Engineer to take the next step in their career with a leading and reputable main contractor in their field. To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to the link provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918256