Head of IT Support - Bournemouth - Competitive Salary
We are seeking a Head of IT Support to join a business based in Bournemouth, this role will take responsibility for managing all support from 1st line through to hardware deployment.
This role has been created as a result of growth within the organisation, as they look to achieve unprecedented targets in the next 2-3 years, so this is an exciting time to join the business. Within this role, you will be managing a team of 5 service desk analysts as well as 4 hardware engineers. As well as traditional IT support, you will also take responsibility for hardware deployment, incident, service and change management as well as overseeing quality assurance processes across the service. We are seeking an IT leader who prides themselves on their resilience, tenacity, flexibility and adaptability. Even though we are looking for someone to monitor and encourage KPIs and SLAs, we are looking to create an environment where service and engagement are the main drivers, rather than hard targets.
- Manage a team of IT support analysts and hardware engineers, ensuring all members of the team are working to their full potential and exceeding expectations.
- Take ownership for the service management tool, ensuring configuration is maintained.
- Own the change and incident management processes, as well as being the escalation point for major incidents.
- Proactively seek out areas for continuous improvement across service, processes and people.
- Ensure that necessary resources are available through maintaining resourcing strategies, and working closely across the IT leadership and Programme Management teams.
- Significant experience working in a senior leadership role within IT Support and/or Service Delivery
- Takes an adaptable and flexible approach to managing IT Services
- Knowledge of 2 or more of the following -
- BT installations
- Asset Management
- Creating new IT service processes
- ITIL Practitioner ideally, would consider Foundation for the right candidate
- Experience of managing 3rd party vendors
This organisation is a leading house builder headquartered in Bournemouth. With offices across the UK, and huge growth plans over the next 3 years, this business has high aspirations and now would be a very exciting time to join. If you are looking for an employer that truly values its employees, and where there is a sense of belonging, as well as contributing to the achievement of some unprecedented goals, we would be delighted to discuss this opportunity with you further.
To learn more about this unique opportunity, please contact Hannah Waddington on ************* or email her at **********************************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916170