Accounts Audit Senior - Upto £38k - Manchester
I am currently recruiting for our client, a professional Accountancy firm in based in central Manchester, for an immediate position in their Manchester office for an Accounts Audit Senior.
The role would suit an experienced Accountants Audit Senior ACCA/ACA (open to QBE), however, my client would also be interested in meeting experienced and driven Semi-Senior Accountants with Accountancy Practice experience.
Experience with IT packages such as IRIS, Xero, Sage and Quickbooks would be an advantage.
- Up to £38,000 annual salary
- Holidays 25 days + statutory
- Flexible working with no late nights
- Discretionary unpaid holiday leave
- A true 'paperless’ office environment
- Annual pay reviews
- Contributory Pension
The company offers clear road-maps of progression, with constant support and training, in relation to the efforts that their employees put in.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of annual accounts for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Assisting / Leading client Audit
- High levels of client engagement
- Preparation of management accounts
- Client IT implementations/upgrades
- Tax returns
- VAT returns & bookkeeping
- Opportunity to help train and develop junior members of staff (depending on experience)
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like to know more or you would like to discuss your current situation in confidence, please get in touch and submit your CV below.