C Developer -Basingstoke
As an experienced Software Developer you will have experience developing applications in C from the ground up. Your role will involve developing a mix of web and Windows/ Linux application. You will also be experienced interfacing with other systems and have database skills in SQL/MySQL Server with T-SQL knowledge.
Your role will involve developing and maintaining a number of the clients products which are used both internally and by a large worldwide customer base. You will also be responsible for enhancing current applications and developing new C modules. As part of your role you will also be involved in refining the user story and defect tickets as part of the agile process.
As an experienced C Developer your experience and skills will include;
- In depth knowledge and hands-on use of C at the application layer,
- Hands-on knowledge of writing transactional queries for Microsoft SQL SERVER or MySQL;
- Experience in the operation of server based systems (WINDOWS and LINUX/UNIX derivatives).
- Previous experience of the Agile development methodology
- Familiar with SOAP and Web Services would be an advantage
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921783