Semi Senior Accountant
Semi Senior Accountant - Richmond, London
Our client is a well-established and fast-growing accountancy firm with an excellent reputation.
A well established accountancy firm with several offices across London with a turnover in excess of £20 million, 6 partners and over 50 members of staff.
They are looking for people with the passion to develop and grow their career, along with a strong sense of commitment. In return they offer an excellent training programme and career opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities of Semi Senior Accountant in Richmond:
- Prepare statutory accounts for a variety of the firm's clients
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Prepare VAT returns
- Prepare company and personal tax computations
- Assist in the training and development of junior staff members
- Assist in statutory audit
The ideal candidate for this Practice Senior Accountant Role in Finchley will have:
- ACA / ACCA part qualified or qualified
- Previous and demonstrable practice experience in a similar role, ideally 2 years minimum
- Computer experience with Word, Excel and Accounts preparation packages
- Team player able to develop good relationships with clients and within the firm
- Ability to manage workload and time effectively
- Self-motivation and positive attitude
- Effectively solve problems
- Professional and approachable manner with effective communication skills
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary £24,000 - £32,000, depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Varied and interesting client portfolio
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Training and development
- Company pension scheme
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921382