Private Client Tax Senior - Excellent Practice
The client who we are partnering with based near Horsham are growing and require a Private Client Tax Senior to work closely with the Partner and Managers of the firm. They have a great reputation and there are excellent progression prospects on offer.
Our client are a superb local accountancy practice, who operate at the highest level of service and technology. They have a great reputation and a wealth of varied work across the private client tax sector.
The responsibilities of this Private Client Tax Senior based near Horsham are:
* Builds good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
* Provides general support to clients in the provision of tax advice.
* Regularly attends meetings; when appropriate, answering client queries. Takes minutes and proactively encourages the partner/manager to follow up on agreed actions.
* Tax Delivery
* Prepares tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales; ensures the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance.
* Prepares and files ruling requests on behalf of the client.
* Supports managers on tax planning and other ad hoc projects.
* Can produce a well supported piece of technical research.
* Assists with the production of tax reports and reviewing documents.
* Acts as a point of contact on specific projects for any queries from the business.
* Client take-on / risk management
* Demonstrates sufficient technical knowledge to undertake relevant area of work.
Our Client are looking for candidates for this Private Client Tax Senior role based near Horsham who are:
Must be driven, ambitious and enthusiastic
Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
Good social skills, numerical ability, problem-solving, and written English
A strong desire to learn
High level of analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing a advice
Strong interpersonal skills are required in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
Previous experience of advising clients will be advantageous
Competitive salary (experience dependent)
Excellent Benefits package
Supportive working environment
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922010