Product Owner - SCRUM / KANBAN
Product Owner ? SCRUM / KANBAN
An opportunity has arisen working alongside one of the UK?s best-known brands to bring in a Product Owner, with this position being based in their North Manchester site.
Within a fast-paced & autonomous environment, the Product Owner will join the IT department to manage the development and delivery of IT platforms. Reporting to the Head of Product Delivery, the Product Owner will own the product backlog of the development team, within an Agile environment.
This is a non-technical role, although some level of understanding of the IT development lifecycle would be advantageous. However, your organisation and communication skills and your ability to relate to people and build strong relationships to effectively manage delivery, is of significantly more value.
- Manage, refine and prioritise the product backlog for an Agile development team
- Stakeholder management at all levels of the business
- Requirement capture and refinement via user stories
- Performing Agile ceremonies and providing leadership and guidance to the development team(s)
- Project management of larger scale business change
- Will have knowledge and experience of working in an Agile development environment (experience of both SCRUM and KANBAN would be advantageous)
- Can demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Possesses excellent communication and personal skills with good sense of humour
- A quick learner with a very high level of attention to detail
- Will be highly organised and self-motivated
- 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Bonus up to 20%
- Discounted car scheme
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work / childcare vouchers
- Fantastic social committee
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912177