Product Test Technician
An excellent opportunity has arisen within this growing Hinckley based manufacturer of electro-mechanical products for a Product Test Technician.
Reporting into the Process Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the final inspection and test of a range of electro-mechanical products from the production and service areas. Other duties include:
- Confirm specifications by conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning none conforming assemblies back to the production team.
- Document inspection results by completing reports and raising NCR?s and corrective actions when needed.
- Giving feedback directly to assemble staff as needed, and working with Process manager to make recommendations for process improvement, individual or team training needs.
- Inspect goods inward parts and work with the management to improve the quality of the supplier.
In order to succeed in the role of Product Test Technician you will need one or more of the following attributes.
- Experienced Electro Mechanical Assembler.
- PC literate
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and documentation
- Able to use basic mechanical and electrical measuring equipment (such as multimeters, callipers etc.)
- £18,000-£22,000 Basic
- Life Assurance
- Friday Half Day
- Free Parking
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917134