Job Title: Commissioning Engineer
Location: Congleton, Cheshire
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
My client is a leading provider of control systems. They provide turnkey solutions to their prestigious client base in the UK. Due to continued development and expansion they now have a requirement for a Commissioning Engineer at their site in Cheshire.
£COMPETITIVE SALARY PLUS CALLOUT PAYMENTS, COMPANY CAR, MOBILE PHONE & LAPTOP.
Commissioning Engineer Responsibilities:
- Complete project lifecycle of equipment from design through to installation and commissioning
- Liaise with customers and internal departments ensuring the projects are running smoothly within budget and timescale.
- Responsible for the complete project lifecycle from design through to handover of equipment.
- Attend customer sites and commission a range of control systems.
- Ensure the commissioning of equipment is completed on time.
- Test equipment on site to ensure it is functioning and fully operational.
- Provide technical assistance to customers.
- Regular travel and overnights stays are required for the role therefore the candidate must be flexible in their approach.
Commissioning Engineer Requirements:
- Proven Electrical background is essential for this role.
- Hands on experience in an electrical engineering environment with an understanding of electrical installations.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical engineering schematics.
- Project engineering experience desirable.
- Flexible approach to work ? willing to travel and stay away from home overnight.
- IT literate.
- Hold full driving licence.
Commissioning Engineer Benefits:
- £Competitive Salary plus callout payments.
- 23 days holiday, after 5 years? service this increases by I day for every year after the initial 5 years to a max of 28 days, plus bank holidays.
- Company car, mobile phone, laptop.
- Pension scheme.
NOTE ? My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914671