Client Communications Lead
Client Communications Lead
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours per week: 35 hours (9-5 shift pattern)
Here at StepChange Debt Charity we provide a range of practical and effective services to help our clients get their finances back in shape and their lives back on track. This is what makes us the UK`s leading provider of life-changing debt solutions.
Working here is rewarding as you are not just doing a job, you are making a genuine positive difference to people when they need it most.
Following a highly successful rebrand in 2012 and five years of sustained growth, we're now embarking on a major transformation programme. We want to help more people in better ways, so we're putting change at the heart of what we do.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Client Communications Lead to join our team based in Leeds City Centre.
About the Client Communications Lead role:
Reporting into the Head of Transformation, this role will be responsible for the successful and timely delivery of the client communication work stream in our transformation programme and will be accountable for the successful and timely delivery of the work streams objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Client Communications Lead:
- Reviewing and updating all client correspondence with the approval of all key stakeholders, and carry out inventory's of all correspondence at each phase
- You will also lead on the delivery of a new internal advice software packages and ensure continuity for colleagues whilst this is being phased in
- You will work closely with the Head of Transformation to develop an engagement mechanism that provides a measurement of engagement across the programme and to support action plans
- You'll also need collaborate and develop strong working relationships with other key stakeholders in transformation to ensure all work streams that are interdependent run to time and are delivered successfully
- Furthermore you will be responsible for delivering the charity's brand, vision and values, and tone of voice across all communications of the client journey.
Requirements of the Client Communications Lead:
- You will have had previous experience in managing client communications at a senior level, including developing strategies and implementation of this.
- Experience of owning client correspondence
- Experience of working on large scale transformation programmes, including project planning and management is highly advantageous
- A degree in a related field would be desirable.
Benefits offered to the Client Communications Lead:
- 24 days holiday, which will rise by each full year of service to 29
- Company pension contribution
- Cash healthcare scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Option to purchase additional holidays.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Client Communications Lead role then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921365