We have a truly exciting automated tester role available.
Our client is one of the leading FTSE 100 consultancies who builds some of the most exciting software solutions within cyber security.
You will be
- - Â Designing, developing and supporting automation test frameworks, to be used company wide.
- - Maintaining automated scripts for black and white box tests.
- - Maintain and develop relationships with internal and external parties
- - You will have experience using Java and writing good, quality object oriented code.
- - Experience in DevOps related technologies
- - Desire to understand and resolve difficult technical issues
- - Great experience in writing scripts in languages such as bash
- - Knowledge of Ant, Git, Maven
Any knowledge of TestNG, Puppet experience with performance testing and tools such as Neoload and test management tools such as JIRA are advantageous.
Please apply below and I look forward to speaking with you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915975