Early Years Practitioner, Golders Green NW11
Nursery Practitioner, Golders Green, NW11. Salary to £19,000 per annum depending on experience.
An Outstanding Nursery and Pre-school located in Golders Green, North London is looking for Level 2 and 3 qualified Early Years practitioners to join their flourishing setting. This unique setting caters for up to 140 children from 6 months to 5 years and prides itself on it's outstanding results and extra-curricular activities. Just a 15 minute walk from Golders Green tube, (Northern Line), it has much to offer the right candidate.
- Competitive salary to £19,000 per annum
- Generous holiday allowance including Christmas, Easter and Summer holidays
- Ongoing career professional development and training
- In house promotion opportunities
Your role will include providing a safe and nurturing environment, planning stimulating activities, and completing observations and learning journals for your key children. You'll need plenty of imagination, a sense of fun and oodles of patience.
- An Early Years qualification level 2 or above
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- A passion for all things children
Interested? For more information regarding the role or just a confidential chat, call or email us today. Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 100 nurseries across London and the England Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or take references without your prior consent
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917186