Compliance Advisory Manager
Ocean has been engaged by a well established Asset Manager who are seeking to hire a Compliance Advisory Manager who will be responsible for providing qualitative Compliance advice and support across all the firms diverse business lines. This is an exciting time to be joining a growing Compliance team in a newly created post, working for an impressive Head of Compliance who will provide you with all the support, autonomy and variety you need in your role.
- Providing high quality and consistent Compliance advice to a variety of stakeholders across all business areas
- Coordinating SMCR as well as providing advice on its processes
- Implementing Compliance processes and procedures
- Preparing materials for board and senior management
- Compliance training to the wider business
- Keeping up to date with regulatory rules and changes
- Working on a variety of business projects including fund launches
- Substantial Compliance Advisory experience gained within the Asset Management sector
- Deep technical knowledge of FCA and EU regulations governing the Asset Management space
- Compliance related qualification
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918254