Offline Programmer / Production Engineer - Days-Up to £40k - Tamworth
Our client are a world-class engineering business that supply top end businesses in sectors such as Aerospace, Motorsport, Oil&Gas, Automotive and Medical. They supply high value and complex components all over the world and have a great reputation for Quality standards and have numerous accreditations. Due to the nature of the work they do they continue to invest heavily in the business through the latest machinery and technology as well as investing in their staff development. Due to this continued investment and growth they now have a requirement for an experienced Offline Programmer / Production Engineer.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Ideally be an Apprentice trained Engineer
- Ideally have a degree in engineering
- Have a strong CNC Machining background working with low volume and high value components
- Experience of working with CAD & CAM packages ideally with the knowledge of complete implementation (Essential)
- Have excellent problem solving skills
This is a standard day shift role and is paying up to £40k for candidates with excellent skills and experience, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you can forge a career and progress.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917370