Digital Content Manager - Norwegian Speaking
Digital Content Manager / Digital Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager / Account Manager / Norwegian
Do you speak Norwegian and have customer service experience? Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Content Manager to join one of the largest blue-chip companies within the automotive industry. They are a niche, fast growing and dynamic global marketing business based in Basingstoke, Hampshire, and are looking to expand their multi-lingual team.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for content management (all training provided) - updating and editing the website content, with a passion for all things digital for a major automotive brand.
On any given day, you may find yourself optimising content, creating marketing materials, taking inbound calls and emails from Norwegian customers. You may also occasionally be translating website, marketing and communications material into Norwegian, and working with other teams to deliver one-to-one strategies and training to customers.
- Norwegian (native level) and English (fluent in written and spoken)
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment
- Proactive problem solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude
- Loyal and committed; looking for a long-term career opportunity
- Degree educated or similar qualification
- Confident using Excel and Word
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience of website development and infrastructure
- Experience of digital marketing, SEO and web analytics
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Knowledge / experience of CMS
Permanent, Full-Time, 8am - 4pm
This is an fantastic opportunity to join the digital marketing team a market leader in the automotive industry. With great benefits and training opportunities, this is a great chance to get your foot in the door if you have the skills and passion!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916737