Shift Process Engineer
- Schedule bays to achieve released orders;
- Ensure quality and specification are to highest standard;
- Ensure that all customer requirements are met in full and on time;
- Inspect all pertinent production and characterisation data and authorise the release of product to the customer;
- Technical support for issues arising in connection with the operation of the bays;
- Ensure that technical data (internal/external characterisation, customer feedback) is used in an effective manner;
- Provide 1st pass problem solving activities prior to escalation to Senior Engineering Team;
- Prepare & present report on product & production related data (including for customers) as required;
- Monitor reactor performance and identify solutions to production problems;
- Participate in bay improvement programs.
Your Qualifications / Experience:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering or scientific discipline, ideally involving some degree of semiconductor technology experience.
- Interpersonal - ability to work closely and communicate with all levels of operational, management and engineering staff. Must be an effective team player.
- Ideally a good understanding of the MOVPE process, characterisation & hardware capabilities, processes & procedures.
- Professional ? Problem solving and basic statistical process and data skills. Must be able to prioritise and work well or make decisions under pressure.
- Product ? Commercial awareness ? understanding of customer requirements.
- Health and Safety ? Must have a good awareness of the legislative requirements surrounding the process.
- Concern for Excellence;
- Flexibility and resilience;
- Personal Motivation;
- Team Working;
Hours of Work - Alternating shift pattern of 4 on / 4 off:
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918498