Maintenance Duty Manager
My client is looking to recruit a Duty Manager (shift) to work within a prestigious Engineering Team in the Bristol area.
You will be responsible for leading the day to day activities of the Engineering Team, with the role incorporating the planning and controlling of a combination of general maintenance duties on many types of equipment. Ensuring systems, services and assets are maintained to the highest standard in a safe manner, is of the utmost importance.
You will likely to be required to work on a mixed shift pattern basis (including days and nights, 4 on/4 off shift). This means you be covering weekend works.
Previous management experience within a maintenance environment is essential, coupled with being able to contribute effectively to a dynamic and hands-on team environment.
Desired skills and experience:
- 5-8 years automation experience from a fast paced environment such as manufacturing, baggage, warehouse, automotive, packaging or mail sorting
- Excellent communication skills essential - with teams, suppliers and customers
- Previous man-management skills required
- Experience within an Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance environment
- Recognised qualification in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates must be happy to work on a rotating shift basis
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position, please contact Sam Bailey on or submit your CV and covering letter to .
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive, you will receive between £100-500. *T&Cs apply
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.