Our client, one of the UK's most reputable Insurance firms has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Treasury Manager to join their team in London.
Working as part of a small team and providing mentoring and coaching to more junior members, the Treasury Manager will be involved in the full range of activities, liquidity and cash management, funding, financial risk management etc.
The Treasury team is a critical part of the organisation's ongoing success and subsequently the Treasury Manager will be influencing and advising at a senior level across the business, as well as deputising for the Group Treasurer when needed.
Treasury Manager Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of the cash investment portfolio
- Assessment and risk quantification of foreign exchange and interest rate exposures
- Managing Treasury risk, stress test, reviews, regulatory reporting
The successful Treasury Manager will already have a clear understanding of the Financial Services market and be able to communicate effectively at a senior stakeholder level.
Treasury Manager skills and experience;
- Hold an Accounting or Treasury qualification.
- Demonstrable understanding of a wide range of financial instruments and Treasury products
- Proven experience of Derivatives and FX risk management - essential
If you are an experienced and qualified Treasury professional with Financial Services and Derivatives experience the please contact Richard Roberts on the attached link.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959922185