MYSQL Database Administrator
I am looking to speak with MYSQL experts who would be interested in working for a Mobile Communications & Digital Communications expert in High Wycombe. Within this role you will work closely with the Infrastructure, Application Support & Operations teams based in the UK.
You will be responsible for:
- Building MySQL database servers & providing recommendations to the relevant teams regarding optimisation.
- Database design & monitoring the day - day issues.
- Migration of data between environments amongst many more day - day tasks.
To be considered you will have:
- MYSQL Server Administration & maintenance experience.
- Experience working in a Linux based environment
If you have experience with systems such as MongoDB or Infobright DB that would be a valuable addition to your skill set.
The company will move extremely quickly for the right candidate so send in your CV today if you tick the boxes.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920508