Software Support Engineer - suit Graduate
Our client, a service orientated software company are seeking a customer service focused Support Engineer to support their clients. This could be a simple problem like a forgotten password ranging to more complex issues to do with functionality. Their customers, who are based in UK, often have to work to tight deadlines and so need rapid solutions to any problems they may face.
Full time (40 Hours per week 9.00am to 5.30pm with 30 minutes for lunch).
- Our clients write market-leading medical software and maintain excellent working relations with customers by providing first class support.
- Our client is helping transform healthcare in the UK by developing cost-effective database systems specialised to individual departments. They operate both in UK and internationally and currently supply products for a variety of teams ranging from Intensive Care to Asthma & Allergy as well as products for Paediatrics.
- Their systems are supported by a team of full-time developers and assisted by clinicians using the programs in operational units.
- The company have been trading since 1995
- Working with a large number of NHS trusts and other organisations
- Take incoming support calls from customers
- Provide telephone assistance to customers as required.
- Monitor all incoming support emails.
- Analyse customer issues, diagnose and resolve where possible
- Escalate the issue for assistance from the development team if required.
- Reply to the customer with a solution to their issue.
- Maintain a log all support issues in Salesforce
- Monitor open issues in Salesforce to ensure they are responded to quickly
- Close issues when they have been resolved
- Install and customise applications for new customers
- Test bug fixes released by the development team before delivery to the customer
- Maintain company?s website up-to-date
- Previous software support experience is an advantage but not essential
- Good PC and Internet knowledge
- An understanding of the software development process.
- It would be advantageous to have a basic understanding of Programming, Windows, Databases, Web servers
- In-house training provided.
- A bachelor?s degree in IT or scientific subject
- A good knowledge of written and spoken English
- A hands-on enthusiastic person who is quick to learn
- Good judgment skills
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Tact and diplomacy to maintain a good working relationship with our customers
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916884