PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK
We require a Purchase Ledger Clerk to work in our busy Electrical Contractors office. This is a varied role and the ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be able to think on their own feet.
Duties will include:-
- Completing duties assigned by the Financial Director
- Handling queries
- Working with invoices
- Batching high volumes of invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Supplier queries
- Networking with Suppliers and Sub-Contractors (Electricians)
- Main point of contact for Supplier queries
- Answering telephones
Other additional duties may be required through busy periods however, training will be provided.
- Experience of Accounting software. We use Mamut which is similar to Sage.
- Experience of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good Customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Able to prioritise workload
- Good time management skills
- Smart presentation
- Be willing to do any task given and work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full-time position.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919289