Communications Manager / West London / £650 per day
Communications Manager / West London / £600 per day
The communications manager will be responsible for developing and implementation an internal communications strategy to simplify, align and coordinate communications around a major transformation programme.
The ideal communications manager will have solid experience across various communications channels (for example, intranet, video, webcast etc.)
The key activities around the communication manager role will be leading communications to support the major transformation programme and supporting internal engagement projects to increase awareness of the transformation programme.
- Solid communication experience
- Solid experience across various communications channels
- Experience working in a large scale organisation
- Experience working with cross functional teams and various stakeholders
- Ability to establish solid, lasting working relationships quickly
This is a contract opportunity based in West London offering a daily rate up to £600 for an initial period of 9 months.
I must stress that to be considered for this role you MUST have experience of Communications management within a large scale organisation or large scale transformation programme.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921494