Project Engineer / Manager
Position: Project Engineer / Manager
Location: Southern England
Salary: Circa £48'000 per annum + company car, laptop, mobile, pension etc
Our client is an International, FMCG manufacturer with a network of manufacturing plants across the UK. Due to continued investment we are seeking an experienced project engineer/manager to support the development of their southern plants operations and manufacturing capabilities.
This is focused around driving their output capabilites covering the specification, installation and commissioning of significant engineering and site improvement projects. The successful applicant will will provide support to the manufacturing plants in the delivery of a wide range of engineering projects, ranging from new machine installs, through to new production lines and beyond.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Project management from design, installation and commissioning through to hand over
* Defining of projects and Capx jsutifications
* Overseeing and coordinating the tendering process
* Creating and delivering the budget for the Company's Projects
To be considered you will need:
* Extensive experience of managing major capital engineering projects (including CDM responsibilities) and delivering against both timelines and budget within a production/manufacturing environment
* Ideally a degree level qualification in mechanical, electrical or process engineering
* The drive and ambition to progress into a senior role.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of one of UKs largest manufacturing businesses.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919192