Cloud Infrastructure Consultant
My client is looking for a self-driven, highly motivated Consultant. Working with the latest technologies, you'll add to their talented technical team. You'll have experience of implementing enterprise level infrastructure solutions, from requirements gathering through design, development and final delivery and support.
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success implementing cloud based solutions, migrating workloads to the cloud, and experience with connecting and managing hybrid cloud environments.
* Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies
* Deep technical experience in infrastructure design including private and public cloud,
networking, virtualisation, identity and access management, security and storage
* Experience with Windows and Linux technologies
* Experience with configuration management and automation technologies
* Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring
* Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
* Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position in a Services or Enterprise
* MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, MCSA
Linux on Azure Solutions Associate, AWS Certified Solution Architect.
* 3+ years senior (Tier 3) level support with cloud infrastructure as part of responsibilities
* 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed
* 2+ years of experience in "migrating" on premise workloads to the cloud
* 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where
necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
* Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Virtual Networks, Azure Active Directory, Azure Site Recovery,
Azure Backup, Azure Storage, Hyper-V, VMWare, System Center, Citrix,
Firewalls, Web Application Proxies, PowerShell, ARM Templates, Site-to-Site VPN,
Windows Server and Active Directory.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915834