£16,000 - £18,000
Assistant Accountant Responsibility
- The work will include preparing statutory accounts for limited companies, annual accounts for sole traders and partnerships.
- Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
- Management Accounts
- Corporation and Business Tax Computations
- Attend client meetings and visit clients
Admin and reception duties
Assistant Accountant Must have
- Education: Two year general accounts experience
- AAT finalist or higher accounting qualification
- Skills - Good communication ability, both written and oral.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Iris and Cloud Accounting Software
- The ability to work methodically and accurately
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918465