Full Stack Java Developer
Full Stack Java Developer - Financial Services - London
Currently working with a Global Financial Services Organisation to secure a Fullstack Java Developer. My client is looking for engineers to update / build their online banking services. This includes mobile apps / website.
Your responsibilities will include:
r translating detailed designs into robust, scalable and reusable solutions that deliver exceptional user experience driven by the product teams
- You will be responsible for translating designs to different solutions to deliver exceptional user experience
- You must be able to have proven experience of test-driven development and Behavior-Driven Development techniques
- Use the latest User Interface (UI)/Mobile technologies, processes and tools to deliver frequently, safely and efficiently
- Be experienced in Continuous Delivery practices and how they affect product quality and delivery
- You will be involved in deployment of the software that my client builds.
- Mentoring Junior engineers
Technical skills needed:
- HTML5, CSS3, ES6
- Java 8, Spring - good understanding
- Node.js, React, Redux
- Test automation development utilising
- Experience consuming REST APIs and utilising JSON for web or mobile apps
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917665