Technical Service Manager
- Do you have experience repairing domestic appliances, catering equipment or coffee machines?
- Do want a step up into a service management position?
- Fantastic opportunity with an instantly recognisable market leader.
Technical Service Manager - Domestic Appliances
The Role of a Technical Service Manager:
Develop and implement improved service systems and processes, answering calls from field service engineers for technical support, you will be solving problems which they are struggling with on various domestic appliances. You will be responsible for implementing new SLAs with all service partners as well as creating new and improved training documents and programmes. Attend customer sites to monitor the quality of installations from the engineers around the country. The role is based from home and you will be staying away from occasionally however, this will be kept to a minimum.
The Candidate for the Technical Service Manager Position:
- You will have experience repairing domestic appliances, catering equipment or coffee machines?
- Previous management experience is not required.
- Formal qualifications are not essential to this position however are desirable.
- Strong communicational and problem-solving skills.
- You must have a full driving licence for this role.
Our client is a market leading manufacturer in the domestic appliance sector. Due to continued growth, a rare opportunity has arisen to become a Technical Service Manager. They offer complete product training for all employees.
The Package for a Technical Service Manager:
- A salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience.
- Excellent discount scheme
- Company car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare.
- 25 Days Holiday plus Stats.
The role of Technical Service Manager is based from home covering the UK, and candidates from Midlands, Oxfordshire, Northern Home Counties, Cambridgeshire, Sheffield, and surrounding areas will be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915666