Automotive Development Engineer. Motorsport & Performance Automotive. Engineering. Lunchtime finish Friday and regular working hours. Friendly culture (not a high pressure motorsport environment). An engineering business passionate about producing outstanding products.
Are you a Mechanical Engineer, Automotive Engineer or Development Engineer who would like to work in a broad mechanical engineering role within a motorsport and performance automotive engineering environment?
Salary & Package: Salary dependent upon experience, benefits include bonus, pension contribution and healthcare.
This job will suit:
- A Mechanical Engineer, Automotive Engineer or Development Engineer who will thrive working in a role that will combine NVH testing (rig & track testing), some CAE modelling, technical problem solving and customer interaction.
- You will have a strong mechanical engineering background to be able to work across the different technical disciplines.
- Any previous experience of working within an automotive, motorsport or other vehicle engineering environment would be beneficial.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, physics, mathematics, automotive engineering or similar discipline.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Genuine market leader in the design and manufacture of advanced technology systems for performance automotive, motorsport and specialist vehicle applications.
- You will be joining a business that are passionate about developing their people, they have great employee length of tenure across the business and former apprentices and graduates are now in leadership roles.
- Competitive salary, bonus, pension, healthcare, and a lunchtime finish on a Friday!
The job will involve:
You will truly work in broad role that will see you play a key part in the development of innovative and outstanding engineering products. Key activities will include:
- NVH testing - rig and track testing.
- CAE modeling ? modelling of NVH problems.
- Results / data analysis and verification, report writing.
- Customer and supplier interaction.
This job is commutable from Warwick, Coventry, Leicester, Hinckley, Leamington Spa, Daventry, Northampton, Solihull, Tamworth, Redditch, Rugby, Birmingham, Nuneaton and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Charlotte Findell at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917847