Senior Net Developer / Architect
Senior .Net Developer / Architect (.Net SQL AWS CI/CD microservices). Opportunity to architect and design a new financial payments processing system from scratch for a leading payments provider. As a Senior .Net Developer / Architect you will take ownership of moving the old technology stack (VB.Net) to an entirely new infrastructure which you will design from PoC through to development and delivery utilising .Net, microservices, CI/CD, AWS and SQL.
This well established company retains it start up and offers flexible working conditions and a collaborative working environment. Offices based in South London.
- Strong software architecture and design experience with the ability to build systems from the ground up including prototyping / PoC experience
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack
- Technical leadership skills
- Good knowledge of distributed systems, scalability, CI/CD, microservices
- Advocate of Agile TDD, automation testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Nice to haves: payment systems experience
As a Senior .Net Developer / Architect you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £75k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Senior .Net Developer / Architect opportunity.
Job Role: Senior .Net Developer / Architect (.Net SQL AWS CI/CD microservices); Location: East London; Salary: £65,000 to £75,000 + benefits
This Senior .Net Developer / Architect (.Net SQL AWS CI/CD microservices) vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918119