MS Dynamics AX Developer - X
Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer - X++
Permanent, £50,000 - £80,000 per annum, DoE, plus car allowance & excellent benefits
UK, Home based with UK travel
Are you an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer with X++ development skills? Do you have the ambition to join a rapidly expanding award-winning Microsoft partner and play a key role in their expansion? If the answers to both these questions are yes, then Code Red Associates are recruiting for your next exciting career move. We are a specialist supplier of leading supplier of Permanent & Contract ICT resource to a variety of Blue Chip, SME & expanding organisations throughout the UK and are currently resourcing for an exciting opportunity for a talented Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer for a successful & progressive organisation that is committed to customer satisfaction & employee development embarking on some very exciting times.
The purpose of the role will primarily to take responsibility for the ongoing development of Microsoft Dynamics AX across internal and external customer accounts. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include gathering functional and technical requirements for developments and integrations; writing functional and technical design documentation; developing and coding AX solutions in X++; unit testing; developing data migration procedures; providing support on development technologies; and interface definition, design and development.
* A successful & demonstrable commercial track record of developing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012/2016/365 solutions in X++
* Worked with AX AIF (Application Integration Framework) &/or AOT (Application Object Tree)
* Strong understanding of core modules
* Web Services
* Business or Systems Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Process Mapping & Documentation
* Application Configuration & User Acceptance Testing
* SQL Server/SQL Scripting
* Experience delivering solutions for a commercial IT organisation such as an IT Consultancy or Software Vendor
* Some further knowledge of either Finance, Manufacturing, Retails and/or Trade & Logistics module/functions
* Subject matter expertise in configurations, business logic and/or workflows
* Microsoft SureStep methodology
As an individual you will be self-motivated, project & deadline driven and able to work under your own steam. You will also be organised, consultative and an excellent communicator that is customer facing and able to be influential and converse with customers at all levels whilst providing impressive written documentation. You will be happy to travel as part of your role, as well as being disciplined enough to work from home.
This role is home based (or office based if local) and will entail ad hoc travelling around the UK providing consultancy. Any costs are paid for by the company and, alongside a competitive basic salary you will receive an unrivalled benefits package and personal development programme. There are a number of genuinely exciting & compelling reasons to join this organisation at the moment, apply now to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921259