Infrastructure Engineer - Messaging and Collaboration - Office 365
Piccadilly One is working with an exciting global organisation based in Surrey who is looking for an exceptional Infrastructure Engineer with expertise in messaging and collaboration - Office 365.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for providing hands-on subject matter expertise as the business moves from legacy collaboration and messaging tools to Office 365 globally.
- Provide expert knowledge of the Office 365 platform - messaging and collaboration tools.
- Support integration of the new system.
- Conduct hands-on project work - migrations, administration, integration.
- Provide expert knowledge of Exchange.
- Produce regular source of information and data.
- Act as escalation point for service desk.
- Work with relevant architect teams.
- Lead activity to resolve major incidents.
Infrastructure Engineer Requirements:
- Extensive experience in Collaboration and Messaging.
- Expert knowledge of Office 365 - SME.
- Previous experience of Office 365 migration and integration.
- Sharepoint experience.
- Azure Directory, AD Synchronisation, SSO Authentication.
- PowerShell scripting.
- Well organised, results-oriented and eager to tackle difficult problems.
- Operating Systems ? specifically Windows 7, 10 and Mac.
- Unified Communications expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment.
Infrastructure Engineer / Office 365 / Unified Communications / Collaboration / Messaging / Exchange
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910547