DESIGN ENGINEER-6 Month Contract-Rate Negotiable-Northamptonshire
DESIGN ENGINEER – 6 Month+ Contract – Rate Negotiable – Northamptonshire
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for an experienced Design Engineer for one of our key clients which are in Northamptonshire. Our client is a growing business who are looking to add an experienced engineer to their Mechanical Design team due to substantial build up of work on ongoing projects. This is a 6 month + contract position with the possibility for an extension based on individual performance and project work load.
The ideal Design Engineer will have recent experience working NX.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years NX experience
- Experience designing Automotive/Aerospace Engines/Turbines
- Experience using NX6/NX9 would be advantageous but not essential
Rates are negotiable based on an individual’s experience.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next week with the start date being as soon as possible.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919635