IT Support Technician
(Tank Recruitment, IT Support Technician, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Desktop Support, Support Analyst)
Tank Recruitment are currently recruiting for an IT Support Technician role for our client based in Gloustershire.
Our client provides property, warehousing, transportation and logistics services. All these services depend upon reliable IT Services, including networks, applications, handheld devices and similar.
- Take phone calls from users and log problems in our helpdesk software
- Manage incoming emails and alerts, escalating to the relevant members of the team as necessary
- Run start-of-day checks on IT systems to ensure correct operation and escalate any problems
- Communicating clearly and promptly with status updates
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent PC skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office applications
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to the challenges of each day
- A keen eye for detail and strong process-based troubleshooting skills
If this is something you are intrested in, please send me your up to date CV to or call ************ for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910990