Connect Appointments are exclusively working with our rapidly growing, esteemed, and accredited, Leisure Mobile Camper Client for a new Branch Manager role at their expanding and busy site just outside Birmingham Airport.
This exciting front line greenfield site role, will entail the Branch Manager overseeing branch personnel, supervising all branch operations, and ensuring an efficient operation on a day-to-day basis. Improving productivity, customer service, whilst streamlining branch activities to maximise results; and achieve peak performance levels as required against Branch and personal KPI's.
Our Client is highly recognised in their industry, and is growing annually by 40% within their specialised sector. They operate a fleet of over 200 vehicles in the UK which are no more than 18 months old, or younger. This is growing rapidly in the UK as well as now in Europe.
The services they provide through their outlets and online is first class. They provide high end rented mobile Campervan experiences to international and UK market users. They also provide retail Campervan sales of both new, and used vehicles, to their customers.
Our Client is looking for an out going, well groomed, confident people person. Ideally with excellent communications/interpersonal skills, negotiation and sales experience within a similar Car Rental or Automotive parts background. Candidate must be well motivated, organised, and able to lead from the front, whilst providing memorable customer service delivery.
Example areas of responsibility:
- Organising and executing training programs for branch personnel.
- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed.
- Recognising employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment.
- Developing and implementing sales plans.
- Conducting regular sales and operations meetings.
- Briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant information.
- Organising marketing activities and events for the branch, promoting up-selling through the Team.
- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community.
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction, and gain useful feedback.
- Resolving customer problems as needed, and challenging when necessary to ensure the Company is not put at risk.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the industry within your remit.
- Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities.
- Drafting forecasts, projections and business plans.
- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, and defining financial objectives to staff.
- Coordinating with other branches to share knowledge, plan promotional activities, or achieve shared Company goals.
- Adhering to high ethical and professional standards at all times.
Desired Skills and experience for applicants:
Management Experience, Ability to Meet Set Goals, Proven Record of Achieving Revenue Targets, Experience Growing Branch Revenues, Knowledge of Car Hire or Equipment/Plant Hire Industry, Hire Industry Rules and Regulations, Results Driven Attitude, Leadership Skills, Strong Customer Service Skills, Written and Oral Communication Skills, Human Resource Management Skills, Outstanding Organisation Skills, Attention to Detail, Basic Computer Skills, Advanced Skills with Microsoft Office, and potentially Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a Related Field or the Equivalent Work Experience.
In return our Client offers a generous base salary, excellent achievable bonus structure, continued career and professional development and pension scheme.
Please respond in the first instance with your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910851