Senior Finance Manager
Senior Finance Manager sitting on the senior management team for the organisation reporting into the finance director. The role has the potentially to step up into the Finance director role in the next few years.
The organisation works with a variety of major corporates on improving the perception of their brand on the market and the way in which they look after their customer base. The company conducts surveys, training and customer support for clients and aims to improve the quality of companys service.
As the Senior Finance Manager your responsibilities include:
- Taking the lead all aspects of Finance: Statutory Accounts; Monthly Management Accounts; Cash Flow; Controls, Policies, and Procedures; Financial Compliance and Appraisal; Finance Training; Business Partnering and working with the Senior Management Team.
- Manage the Budgeting process in an efficient and consultative manner and deliver the operational budgets on time, presenting this to managers or committees as required.
- Working with Heads of Services to ensure effective Budgetary Management.
- Acting as a deputy to the Director of Finance on all financial matters.
- Directly manage the Management and Financial Accountant and lead in their development.
- Lead in the efficient operation and implementation of approved Treasury Management Procedures including: the provision of accurate cash flow forecasts, dealing with loan rolls and drawdowns, and dealing with investment of surplus funds.
- Sitting on and advising the senior management team on key financial issues.
The organisation are looking for an aspirational individual who firmly believes in the values and aims of the organisation. The Finance team need a qualified accountant with strong management experience to help lead the organisation through challenges and opportunities.
You will need to have good all-round accounting skills, with the ability to produce Year-End and Management Accounts. Excellent communication skills are a must, and you should be able to effectively partner with a wide-range of senior financial and non-financial stakeholders, as well as lead a team of five.
You will have experience of managing a finance function. It is essential that you can demonstrate strong management skills and evidence managing a team through a cultural change whilst sustaining engagement levels. A manager with great interpersonal skills who is adept at developing and coaching a team would do well here.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912224