Technical Architect - HR IT/ SuccessFactors
Our client an award winning Global Bank are looking for HR Architect with Success Factors experience and ideally Service Now, for a 6 month Contract to be based in London with the rates ranging from £800 to £1,000 per day.
* HR IT Supporting Technology Manager will serve as the lead for the provision of IT services for all employees but will also have particular focus in serving the needs of the global HR Operations and HR Contact Centers
* Interface with related IT & global business and Global Functions needs
* Manage direct reports in multiple locations and disparate time zones
* Workload will need to be distributed to onshore and offshore locations depending on the available skill sets, urgency of request, and existing capacity
* Responsible for performance management for all functional reports globally
What are they looking for in the HR Architect?
* Experienced technology manager with proven experience in delivering externally-hosted, cloud based SaaS / PaaS based solutions using 3rd parties for effective delivery and support.
* Prior working knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow HR Service Management is mandatory
* Familiarity with Kronos time & attendance, Peak Indicators data products, Mulesoft and ABAP development a plus
* Experience managing IT teams globally and across IT disciplines
* Proven experience in delivering business transformation through technology solutions
* Strong knowledge of HR systems and data integration technologies
* Experience in managing software and hardware vendor relationships including service level management, contract compliance, and contract negotiation and renewal
* Functional knowledge of large scale HR policies, regulations and procedures
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to engage with global executive and senior management levels of the Group
* Demonstrates the ability to build consensus across geographies, business units, and business functions
* Proven project management skills in complex global and cross business/function initiatives
* Demonstrate the principles of Agile delivery with a bias towards smaller, quicker IT deliverables
Please apply with your CV in the first instance and highlight your HR Architecture experience.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911588