£25k to £30k pa
We have a great opportunity for a Compliance Engineer to work with a range of developers on some of the UK’s most prestigious projects, providing them with a quality testing service, as per the requirements of Part E, F and L of the Building Regulations.
Our client enables the building services and construction industries and their clients to enhance the value of the built environment by improving the quality of their products and services, the efficiency of their provision and the effectiveness of their operation.
Your role will involve:
- Conducting sound insulation testing in accordance with Building Regulations Part E
- Conducting airtightness tests in accordance with Building Regulations Part L, and client specified standards
- Conducting ventilation performance tests in accordance with Building Regulations Part F
- Conducting related consultancy services as required.
- Liaising with site management
- Conducting fault detection
- Presenting findings to clients
- Report any faults/repairs requirements to the line manager
You will need:
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Experience in construction
- CSCS cardholder
- Good interpersonal skills
- A highly developed and creative approach to problem solving
There really is no better place to be
If you apply for the role of Compliance Engineer through Best Recruitment Agency we’ll support you to develop the soft skills you need to succeed in the role and your career. We’re all about innovation and we’ll help you with leadership skills, being more effective and building the confidence to succeed in your new role.
What you’ll get in return
As well as an attractive salary, you’ll get a great benefits package including pension scheme, generous holidays and child care vouchers.
What you need to do now
To apply for Compliance Engineer role, please click apply now to forward an up to date copy of your CV. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921444