Assistant Civil Engineer, Bristol
My client, the leading global Design and Consultancy firm for built and natural assets is searching for an Assistant Civil Engineer in Bristol.
- Master's degree in Civil Engineering
- Student/ Graduate Membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- 3+ years' experience of civil / structural design ideally within the rail sector and in a consultancy environment
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK
- Working toward Charted Engineer status with ICE or IStructE
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- IT skills using Microsoft Office applications
You will report to the Director of the Civil Design Team, the Team Leader and provide technical support into assigned projects of challenging designs. Whilst assisting with the preparation of documentation, drawings, you will become a member of the team as they continue to grow around the world already working in 70 countries.
Offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits scheme this is a perfect opportunity for a talented Civil Engineer, with the chance to work for a global leading multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy comprising with a team of over 25,000 staff members.
If you are interested in this role or other roles relating to Graduate Engineering, Civil Engineering, Rail please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79160926