A great opportunity for experienced Maintenance Engineer / s looking to work in the food manufacturing industry in Leicester for a large food manufacturing group.
- Maintenance Engineer with Mechanical or Electrical skills required.
- Paid overtime & full company benefits package.
- Continental 12 hour Days and Night shift
- Food / FMCG industry experience is not essential, but desirable.
We are looking to recruit apprenticeship trained Maintenance Engineer / s (mechanical or electrically biased) with experience of manufacturing / FMCG to work for a major food manufacturing business. The company is offering mentoring and training to develop your engineering skills into the food manufacturing / packaging sector if you do not have experience already in this industry. You will be working for a large food manufacturing group, established and profitable. Genuine opportunities for career progression.
Key skills & attributes required:
- Prepared to work continental shifts.
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to learn and develop.
- Time served Maintenance Engineer with Electrical or Mechanical skills.
- Ideally experience of Inverter drives, 3 phase and single phase motors.
- Pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Excellent communicator, able to work within a team and inter departmental.
- Computer literate to ensure updating of PPM schedules and audit compliance.
- Provide quality engineering support to production to enable continuous running of plant and equipment.
- Deliver rapid response to breakdown situations.
- Ensure first time fixes through timely and effective diagnosis of faults.
- Identify improvement areas within the line engineering processes and recommend/implement solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to work unsupervised with a self-confidence to make decisions in the workplace.
- Report on line issues and machine performances as required.
- Carry out installation of plant, equipment and services as required.
- Establish and maintain a sound working relationship with production line staff.
If you are a qualified and experienced Maintenance Engineer with experience of within manufacturing / FMCG industries and would like to work within the food industry please contact us, email your CV to *************************************** call is on ************ or out of hours on ***********
Wagstaff Recruitment - Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918758