An experienced Designer is sought for an onsite creative team at a leading UK business. Reporting into the Design Services Manager, in this new role, you will be providing support to the creative proposals team, working on creative projects from initial brief through to pre-press artwork and adhering to strict brand guidelines. You will be dealing directly with client offices across the UK and overseas, handling queries, creating artwork mock-ups and working closely with the Studio Manager to ensure that all work is checked, timelines are managed and budgets are adhered to.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience in a design role
- Relevant qualification (degree level or equivalent)
- Strong design, layout, typography, artworking, and typesetting skills
- Understanding of production and print technology
- Working knowledge of digital artwork processes
- Highly proficient in Adobe CS InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and Acrobat
- Some working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Lotus Notes would be preferred
This role would suit a confident and approachable designer with excellent attention to detail, who can work to high standards and meet strict deadlines. It offers a competitive salary, and an opportunity to work at a highly reputable company.
For a more detailed job description please apply now! Please note, due to a high volume of responses, only successful applicants will be contacted.