Gate Automation Engineer
Seeking a Gate Automation Engineer in London and surrounding areas!
Due to continued expansion, my client has a position for an experienced gate automation engineer to be based on sites in and around the M25 area.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working with Frontier Pitts, Cova, Record, Kaba, Besam, Boon Edam, BFT, FAAC, CAME and other automation equipment
- Possesses a CSCS or similar
- ADSA, Gate Safe or DHF Gate Safety accreditation
- Come from an electronic mechanical background
- Preferable 17thEdition IEE
- Be willing to carry out some overtime when required
- Included within a callout rota 24/7
- Have a good understanding of the legal requirements of the automation industry, including risk assessments, force testing, and Cat 2 and Cat 3 safety edges.
- Preferable if you have had previous electronic, industrial doors and door entry system experience
You will also be required to go through a UK based security clearance.
Applicants must have a clean driving licence and will be provided with a company van, mobile phone, and other devices deemed necessary and company uniform.
Salary is in the region of £28,000. Dependant on experience
If you would like to hear more please call David Harper on ************ or apply directly below to be considered immediately
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919899