Technical Architect - £65k - London
Salary: 65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
It is an exciting time to join us here, as digital transformation continues to accelerate. We are at the centre of this change, supporting our clients journeys and also offering fantastic career opportunities to help us provide the best service as possible.
We all collaborate as one team, sharing the challenges and rewards for growing the business. Would you like to be part of the largest independent technology and business companies in the world?
Your duties will include:
- You will be responsible for designing and building system components, supporting data migration and build processes ensuring system performance is of a high standard.
- Utilise your knowledge of .NET framework to aid in the construction of web-based interactive applications
- Emerging technologies to help our team continue to leverage the latest technology tools – evaluating applicability to our clients' needs and operational requirements.
You will need to:
- Advanced knowledge of MVC, Entity Framework, C#, ASP.NET and LINQ and have experience with service-oriented architectures & developing and consuming SOAP and/or RESTful web services across the SDLC
- experience writing high quality object-oriented code, strong unit testing experience and outstanding interpersonal skills
- If you come from a consulting background, have Mobile development and experience of SQL Server Reporting Services, it would highly beneficial as would any prior knowledge of payroll systems
For more information on this role/to show interest, please click apply – we’re looking to move quickly!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919564