Corporate Accountant for a Shipping Line
We are currently recruiting for a Corporate Accountant to work for a leading global shipping line based in stunning office in Canary Wharf.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2/3 years? experience, familiar with Oracle Fusion and experience in reconciliations and VAT returns.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Preparation of responsible reconciliations for approval by Corporate Accounting Manager
- Review of fixed assets balance sheet control account reconciliation
- Approve bank account reconciliations prepare by Corporate Accounting Assistant
- Prepare the VAT Returns for review and approval by Corporate Accounting Manager
- Customer account reconciliations, not limited to but including month/year end reconciliations.
- Identify required changes to Sales Invoice and Credit note templates
- Reconciling corporate credit card expense accounts in line with approved employment expense claims received
- Ensure transactions on hold/incomplete and open PO/Requisitions are being completed in a timely fashion
- Prepare and provide information for external auditor as and when required.
- Prepare corporate tax information for tax disclosures in the statutory accounts for responsible companies
- Produce management accounts reports for review and approval of Corporate Accounting Manager
- No direct reports but will assist Corporate Accounting Manager to supervise the Corporate Accounting Assistant as and when needed.
This role is paying between 35k ? 40k (depending on experience), plus excellent benefits:
They currently offer
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee Assistant programme (after probation)
- Annual Salary Ticket Loan (after probation)
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Medical (After 2 years)
- Heavily subsided gym member (after probation)
It's a great time as they are currently going though changes and the right person would be involved in projects and give them an amazing learning experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959913604