An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a Network Engineer to join one of the UK's leading organisations.
As a network engineer you will join and establish infrastructure team which is vital to the delivery of new applications, strategies and developments, meaning the organisation stays at the forefront of its industry. The network and its technologies underpin our day to day functioning, enabling data collection, storage and communications, both internally, and externally with our customers and partners in a secure and reliable manner.
You will be responsible for the design, installation, configuration, administration and support of a large number of hardware and software platforms providing voice, data, network security and cloud services. You will take ownership of issues and have the drive to deliver results to the highest standard, results on which the organisation and customers depend.
Your responsibilities will include providing support and consultancy to business customers and end users. Your communication skills will be put to the test advising stakeholders on the state of business-critical technical systems. Working with our infrastructure architects you will develop and implement forward roadmaps and contribute to financial and resource planning for the crucial systems you will support.
- Design, build, support and troubleshoot Cisco networks (LAN, WLAN and VoIP) to CCNA level
- Experience supporting Check Point Firewalls
- Experience of VLAN, routing, switching, BGP, WAN, MPLS, DNS.
- Track record of applying excellent technical knowledge across a range of network technologies
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deliver on deadlines
- Good investigative and problem skills
- Experience with scripting and automation tools would be advantageous but not essential for this role.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911713